At Iron Forged Fitness, we want your goals to be met and we want you to succeed! With your goals and success in mind, we take our members very seriously! Therefore, upon joining us at Iron Forged Fitness, every member receives a Jumpstart Assessment (JSA). The JSA, through goal setting and movement screening, assists our certified coaches in guiding and structuring your fitness program.
Jumpstart Assessment includes:
- Health Assessment and Goal Setting
- Functional Movement Screening
- Basic Foundations of Movement Education
- Assisting and familiarizing you with a Fitness Plan of Action
Following the assessment, our coach’s regularly provide high levels of support and review to ensure you achieve your fitness goals. They will assist in holding you accountable to your Fitness Plan of Action, refresh your focus and motivation, and evaluate your monthly progress.
Program Follow Up:
- Weekly/Monthly Check-Ins with your Coach
- Monthly Progress Tracking Reviews
- Monthly Fitness Plan of Action Reviews
- Monthly Program Design and Review
- UNLIMITED Team/Peer Motivation, Support, and Accountability
*The number of “Program Follow up & Program Design” appointments are determined by the tier of membership selected*