What Makes Our Jacksonville Gym Different?
When it comes to gym choices in the Jacksonville area, people have no shortage of options. Whether you are looking for a local, 24-hour fitness center, a small, family owned gym, or a large, big-name gym, Jacksonville has your needs met. With all of these options available, however, it can be difficult for a person looking to work on their fitness goals to know which gym is best suited for their needs. Here at Iron Forged Fitness, we strive to foster an environment that not only helps people achieve their personal fitness goals but an environment where people feel as though they are part of a community of like-minded individuals. In today’s post, we wanted to go over our Comprehensive Training Program and why we feel that this program, the backbone of our gym, is what sets us apart from the competition.
What is the Comprehensive Training Program?
One of the biggest mistakes people make when trying to achieve their personal fitness goals is not treating the process as a systematic journey. Getting in shape is about more than lifting a few weights or running a mile every now and then. Exercising requires a commitment to change and a commitment to yourself. With this in mind, we crafted our Comprehensive Training Program around five essential pillars that we believe lay the foundation for not only measurable fitness results, but also provide an inclusive look at full body health. Below, we have listed these five pillars with a short description of each.
- Coaching: Behind every great athlete is a coach that has helped them achieve their dreams. Coaches are essential in many endeavors in life and, in our opinion, physical fitness is no different. Our coaches are here to help you. They will work with you to develop a work out regimen that is not only geared toward achieving your personal fitness goals but one that is also designed to work within your level of physical fitness. A work out plan is not a one-size-fits-all solution that can be applied to everyone in a gym and it is important to us that all of our patrons feel as though they are getting the most out of each exercise they complete.
- Stability: Core strength and balance are two aspects of physical fitness that are often glossed over at large gyms. Without these two components, however, a person risks injuring themselves, defeating the purpose of working out in the first place. Our focus on stability helps to lay the groundwork a person needs for muscular endurance, balance, movement efficiency, coordination, and proper posture. With this foundation, our patrons are able to not only work out more efficiently, but will also become more in tune with their bodies.
- Strength: No matter the level of strength you want to achieve, our program is designed to help you get there. Strength training is a key component to exercise and helps people feel better, look better, increase the strength of their joints, and increase muscular endurance. Once again, our program is centered around creating a plan that works for you and our strength training segment is no different. Through resistance training, you will be able to work at a comfortable pace, slowly increasing your strength over time.
- Power: Once the foundations have been laid via strength training, our comprehensive program focuses on power. Being strong means nothing if you are unable to utilize it to your advantage and, through our power training, we focus on helping you learn to exert a maximum amount of force in the shortest amount of time.
- Nutrition: Throughout this whole process, our coaches will work with you to make sure that you are eating the kinds of food that provide your body with the nutrition it needs during your personal fitness journey. The proper fuel can make the difference between a successful workout and a workout that leaves you feeling worse than before.
If you would like to learn more about our Comprehensive Training Program, please visit our website or contact us today. At Iron Forged Fitness, we want to provide all of our Jacksonville area neighbors with the best gym experience possible. Contact us today and let us show you what makes our gym unique.